Saturday, February 14, 2015

It's Valentine's Day!

I wanted to do something special for our customers today.  And at around 10am I decided to do a Flash Draw!  Here is a link to the Facebook post I did.
https://www.facebook.com/TalbotvilleBerryFarmElginCounty/photos/a.222088801153170.68203.197155086979875/995566477138728/?type=1&theater
I noticed when reading the comments, people mentioned our customer service, how they feel welcome when they come to our farm, friendly staff... I am soooooo happy- that means we are doing our job. I know that there are a lot of farms to choose from all within 20 minutes of our farm.  I know that we have the highest quality produce, we just won't settle for anything less. When I talk with our Staff the one thing I always say to them "Remember to be nice to the people. They may not always remember what you say But they will Always remember the way you make them feel".  I know that we stand out because we have Outstanding Staff. #AProudFarmGirl.

No comments:

Post a Comment