Saturday, April 4, 2015

25 Muscle Building Foods

I think that we all want better health.  We want to feel good, have more energy and live longer.  I think we all know what to do, it's just that we don't always do it. Myself included - especially during the winter when the farm is shut down. I spend a lot of time doing book work, developing marketing plans, planning what to grow and what field to grow it in. Developing new recipes for the upcoming season and then of course comes the sampling....

I've heard that strong bodies are built 80% in the kitchen and 20% in the gym. If that is true then I'm glad that I found the 25 of the best muscle building foods today.  I'm also happy that I can find a few of them right out in our own fields;)

What muscle building food do you like to eat?


No comments:

Post a Comment